Tewa Acupuncture Needles (Non-Coated)
TeWa Acupuncture Needles (Non-Coated)
- Non-coated Tewa needles are great for practitioners who use direct moxa, or have patients with an allergy to silicone.
- Copper-wound loop handle providing excellent conductivity for electro-stim
- Packaged in Safe-T Sleeve, the world's first two-part guide tube.
- Safe-T Sleeve to help complete insertion to the target depth, without compromising the sterility of the needle shaft.
- Tewa needles are made of bi-metallic, composed of a stainless steel
- Each needle 40mm (1.5") and longer is packaged in a Safe-T Sleeve
- The first needle featuring a double-guide tube insertion system - the Safe-T Sleeve
100 needles per box