Shuttle Mini Press
**This is a special order item. Shipping times may vary. Please call for more details**
Shuttle Mini Press™
- The Shuttle Mini Press is designed to provide simple, quality movement in the early stages of recovery from knee or hip surgery and other lower extremity trauma, it can be used as a progressive form of “active CPM”
- Provides a low-level exercise program offering concentric and eccentric muscle loading
- Weighing less than 15 pounds, it provides resistance from 2 lbs to approximately 80 lbs at full extension
- Portable and very treatment versatile, the patient can use the Mini Press on the floor, sitting in a chair/wheelchair, on a treatment table or in a hospital bed
- Features an Adjustable Footplate (from horizontal to 75º), Accurate Tracking (indicator strips along both rails for distance measurement, Self Retracting Securing Cords (secure to a piece of furniture), Roller Wheels, and a Handle.
- Use with any Chair & Wheelchair Accessible - Attaches easily to any chair using retractable cords and eliminates the need for transfers
- Combine this with the included roller wheels and the 15 lb MiniPress can travel with demand; from the clinic, to the home, and even to the sideline.
- Adjustable Footplate - Adjustable from horizontal to 75 degrees for various degrees of flexion
- The security strap can be used secure both the hand or foot, allowing for foot dorsiflexion exercises or as a heel cup in exercising patient hamstrings.
- Total Knee Rehabilitation - The perfect choice for your total knee patients
- It provides smooth controlled resistance ideal for developing flexion.
- Elasticord Resistance - MiniPress resistance ranges from 2 to 80 lbs in a 15 lb portable leg press
- The new finger grip elasticords allow for easy loading.
- Self Retracting Securing Cords - Able to be attached to a bed, chair legs, or wheelchair structure in order to provide further stabilization
- When the patient is done with their exercise, simply unhook the cords which retract conveniently into the MiniPress
- Accurate Tracking - The Distance Indicator Strips located on both rails allow you or the user to measure and document the exercise distance traveled
- Use these metrics to gauge the patient’s progress and even motivate them
- Additional shipping charge applies for this shuttle press
- Shipping charges may vary according to province
- Remote areas will require a shipping quote
- Shipping and handling charge cover the cost of the transportation and truck liftgate
- The truck driver will unload the item from the truck only, as inside delivery is not included