Oh Canada! Free shipping for all orders over $250. Otherwise $12.95 flat rate shipping.
|Shipping Rate Type||Shipping Charge||Purchase Amount (before taxes)|
|FLAT Rate Shipping||$12.95||Up to $250|
Treatment Tables and
Surcharge rate applies to any value of goods where the product
* Oh Canada, we love you! But our native land is a big country! Orders to Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Newfoundland will incur additional shipping charges - contact us here or call us toll-free at 1-877-855-8818 for a shipping quote. Alternatively, place your order online and additional charges will be calculated and reflected on checkout.
** We are unable to ship to Canada P.O. Boxes
*** There will be additional shipping charges for oversized/heavy items (e.g. treatment tables, electrotherapy machines, mirrors) and special orders
How long do I have to wait?
- Our average delivery time is 2-7 business days for all provinces
- If you need to receive your order on a particular date, please contact us first before placing your order
- We try our best to provide an accurate estimate of shipping time. These estimations are based on several different factors, including sourcing and the location of your shipping address
- Estimated times are for 'in-stock' items only
- We ship orders via FedEx, Canada Post, UPS or Purolator via ground shipping
- Back ordered items have a 2-4 week lead time. We will keep you in the loop and update you periodically
- Orders ship Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm local time (excluding statutory holidays)
- Please allow for additional shipping and handling time for all oversize products as they are shipped via surface freight
- In some cases, smaller shipments made by the courier may be left at your door
- Please note: If you don't recieve your order within 7 business days or any back order notification from CSC, please contact us immediately. We are not responsible for lost shipment after 30 days of purchase (no signature delivery) or 2 weeks after the package has signed off.
What is Curbside Delivery?
- The driver will deliver the table to the outside curb of your building
- The truck driver will unload the treatment table from the truck ONLY as inside delivery is NOT INCLUDED
- You will be responsible for bringing the table inside your clinic, uncrating, and getting rid of the packaging
- If the carriers offer to "help" you bring the table inside, please note that this is an extra service charge and you will be responsible for paying the additional fees
- The driver always offers to bring it inside through the first door way because that is a way for these 3rd party carriers to make extra money
- The drivers will NOT tell you that there is an additional charge to him "helping" you bring it inside, that's why we are letting you know in advance
What is Premium White Glove Service?
- This is a two-man inside delivery service
- The truck drivers will unload the treatment table from the truck and bring it inside
- They will uncrate and remove the packaging only
- The truck drivers will not be responsible for assembling the treatment table
- Prior to placing your order we will need specific instructions on where the product is being delivered (i.e. down the hallway or up the strairs etc.)
Important message for the general public
CSC welcomes non-healthcare professionals to order from our website. However, we strongly recommend that you consult with your healthcare provider (physiotherapist, chiropractor, physician, doctor or massage therapist) first. CSC is a third party source (supplier) and is unable to offer any product recommendations, medical diagnosis or therapeutic advice to the general public. Due to the manufacturing agreement, some clinical analgesic products are to be exclusively used for Healthcare Professionals.