- Designed to help neurologically impaired clients maintain or improve motion while minimizing joint damage and pain
- The unique design allows individuals who are suffering from Spasticity (where certain muscles are continuously contracted) to help them stretch comfortably and safely resulting in increased motivation and compliance
- The SaeboStretch overcomes clinical concerns that can result from traditional hard static splints including joint damage, hypermobility, and contractures
- Because of it's revolutionary stretch technology, it allows the patient to move their fingers through flexion that may be caused by associated reactions and increased tone
- Following relaxation, the fingers gradually return to the desired resting position
- Includes three interchangeable dynamic hand pieces that can accomodate various level of spasticity
- Available in Left and Right Hands
- Three Sizes Available: Small, Medium, and Large
How to Measure:
- Measure across the proximal phalanges of digits 2-5 just proximal to the PIP (Proximal Interphalangeal finger joint)
- Please make sure the fingers are in the adducted position
- Do not wrap the tape down the lateral (side) or medial (middle) side of the hand
- Consider the length of the fingers when deciding between 2 different sizes (i.e., shorter fingers = smaller size)
Sizing (for both hands):
- Small: 2.25" - 2.75"
- Medium: 2.75" - 3.25"
- Large: 3.25" - 4"
- Measurement Guide