Return and Refund Policy
5 Simple Return Procedures:
1) Contact CSC for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA).
2) Once you have the RMA number, please write the number on the shipping box.
3) Ship items back only to the address provided Via Email.
4) Let us know when the package has been sent with the Tracking Information.
5) We aim to process the return request within a few days of receipt. Refunds are issued after returned products have been inspected which might take up to 4 weeks. Refunds will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to your original method of payment excluding the original shipping fee.
*All packages received without a pre-assigned RMA number won't be processed.
CSC provides a 2 week guaranteed warranty on all products from the date that the item has been received. (*Excluding non-returnable items)
After 2 weeks, product warranty is subject to a manufacturer's warranty stated in the product description. Please call in if you are unsure if an item has additional coverage provided by the manufacturer. We will not be held responsible for any product past the 2 Weeks warranty period.
A Few Things to Keep in Mind....
- You may return all products (except non-returnable items*) within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- The return package inspection might take up to 30 days upon receive.
- Return shipping charges is the responsibility of the customer
- If you receive an incomplete order, defective products and/or missing items, you must contact us within five business days of merchandise being received.
- 15%~20% Re-stocking fees may apply. (please contact our customer service team for further information on a specific product)
- All returns must be in the original packaging, unworn, unused, and in the initial state that you received them.
- Initial shipping fees (if applicable) are non-refundable.
- Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take up to 4 weeks to process the refund and reflect back onto your credit card statement.
- Commercial or business addresses are required when ordering office supplies. Items will not be delivered to a residential address.
- We update our website on a daily basis; however, specifications of all product description, image, pattern, and packaging are subject to change without notification in accordance with our suppliers' product modification.
*For hygienic reasons; Non-returnable Items include:
- Special/Custom orders/Treatment Tables with custom options
- Hot/Cold therapy products - heated or frozen/refrigerated
- Topical/Analgesics products, massage lotions opened and un-opened (to protect all customers from contamination and possible tampering)
- All other bedding, pillows, and low back cushions (to protect all customers from contamination and possible tampering)
- All electrodes and acupuncture needles (to protect all customers from contamination and possible tampering)
Will I be charged a restocking fee when I exchange products?
There is a 15% Restocking Fee on Braces & Support and Pain Relief categories (consumer purchase only). For the rest of categories the restocking fee will be waived if you choose to exchange the item for a different size or colour of equal or similar value of the same item. The product must not be used, damaged, and in re-saleable condition. The exchange is valid for 14 days from purchase date.
Can I cancel or edit my order once it has been placed?
In an effort to get your shipments out to you as quickly as possible, we process your order in real time. If you need to modify or cancel your order, please CALL Customer Service at 1-877-855-8818 within 10 minutes of submitting your order. Unfortunately, we will not be able to cancel or make any changes to your order once your order status is listed as 'Processing'.
What happens if my products arrived damaged?
We take great care in packing your order. On rare occasions, a package may be damaged or lost in transit. The courier is responsible for any damages of merchandise after it leaves our warehouse. You must report a defective product or shipping error immediately upon receipt, to qualify for an exchange. For your protection, please follow these procedures upon receiving your delivery:
- 1) Carefully inspect each package for any signs of damage
- 2) If a package arrives damaged, have the delivery company mark the tracking as 'received, damaged, subject to further inspection'. Note the damage or shortage in quantity on your copy and the driver's copy of the delivery receipt. Have the driver sign and acknowledge the damage on the delivery receipt.
- 3) Call us at 1-877-855-8818 to report the damage.
- 4) Save the packaging and merchandise for inspection.
If a product shipped to you is unclaimed and consequently returned to CSC by the courier, you will be charged the shipping charge incurred for the initial delivery, as well as the shipping cost charged to CSC by the carrier for the return delivery. If you request that the unclaimed product returned to CSC be shipped to you again, a second shipping fee will apply.
Prices do not include taxes and shipping fees. We accept Visa and MasterCard. Prices are subject to fluctuations and may change without notice.
For Business Accounts:
We offer a net 30-day terms for qualifying accounts. A credit application must be submitted for approval prior to account setup. There will be a 2% service charge for any balance due over 30 days.