Phantom Dorsal Night Splint
MedSpec Phantom Dorsal Night Splint
Your patients with plantar fasciitis can sleep easy with the Phantom Dorsal Night Splint. The new lower profile design is so comfortable they will hardly realize they are wearing a night splint.
- Dorsal Design: New lower profile design enhances patient compliance and there are no hard surfaces to contract opposing leg during sleep. In addition to less bulk, the breathable CoolFlex material is cooler to wear.
- Top Strap: Adjustable toe strap lifts hallux (great one) to the optimum degree of dorsiflexion and provides greater tension on plantar fascia.
- Adjustable Aluminum Stays: Fully padded internal dorsal stays may be bent to increase or decrease dorsiflexion to the desired level.
- Non-skid Sole: Non-skid material sewn to sole provides better traction when patients need to ambulate during the night.
- Elastic Tensioner: Elastic material sewn under midfoot provides additional tension on plantar fascia.
- Indications: plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis
- Bilateral design fits left or right foot
- Choose sizes from Small to X-Large
How to Measure:
- Measurement is based on your shoe size
|Size||Women's shoe size||Men's shoe size|
|Small||5.5 - 8||4.5 - 7|
|Medium||8.5 - 11||7.5 - 10|
|Large||11.5 - 13.5||10.5 - 12.5|
|X-Large||14 - 16|| 13 - 15