Pain Gone Unit
Pain Gone Unit
- Start feeling better with this pain relief device so you can get back to doing what you love!
- The paingone is a handy, fast-working device shaped like a thick ballpoint pen.
- It has no attachments whatsoever so it can be used anywhere, anytime.
- The paingone works by delivering a controlled electronic frequency straight to the point of pain.
- This stimulating frequency can provide prolonged and often instant pain relief
- Imagine being able to relieve that pain without using drugs, leads, pads, straps or gels in a simple, one minute application
- Simple to use. Any patient can do it.
- Effective 1 minute treatments
- Relief for most types of physical pain
- No electrodes or complicated instructions
- Use directly on skin or through light clothing
- Safe, no interactions with medications
- No negative side effects in clinical research
- Licensed by Health Canada
- Lasts up to 2 years or 100,000 pulses
- No batteries or charging required
HOW TO USE PAIN GONE:
- Choose the area that you wish to treat and place the tip of the paingone directly on that point. The paingone is just as effective through light clothing.
paingone press action
- Hold the Paingone in your hand and with your thumb click the button 30 to 40 times, this only takes 1 minute and you may feel a small impulse with each click.
- If you need to treat a larger area of pain, you can do this simply by moving the paingone around the affected area as you click.
- Treat additional areas by repeating the steps above use paingone as often as you require throughout your day.