For a limited time, save 10% off this Cardon Mobile Pulley until Aug 31st, 2020. Add this item to your cart to request for a shipping quote, or email email@example.com.
- One great thing about this pulley, is the fact that it's mobile!
- If you are limited in space this is great as it has wheels that can be moved absolutely anywhere
- Perfect to use if you have patients who have a hard time getting around, you can simply move the pulley closer to the treatment table hassle free!
- It's Tilt and Go portability feature increases the versatility and treatment options available
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 70" x 24" x 29"
- Weight Stack: 24.5lbs or 30lbs
- Minimum Resistance Weight: 1lb
- Two 3" fixed casters
- 1 Pulley handle
- Three 0.5lb portable weights
- Laser engraved, stainless steel adjustment bar with 2" intervals
- Powder coated pin-select weight stacks
- Early rehabilitation of strength, mobility, coordination, and flexibility for spine and extremities
- Therapeutic exercise in recumbent position
- Early cervical spine coordination, endurance, and strength
- Early rotator cuff rehab
- Open chair lower extremity training before weight bearing is allowed
- 24" Straight Tricep Bar
- Nylon Web Wrist Strap
- Nylon Web Ankle Strap
- Nylon Web Thigh Strap
- Rowing Handle
- 40" Curved Lat Pull Down Bar
- Additional shipping charge applies for this pulley
- Shipping charges may vary according to province
- Remote areas will require a shipping quote
- Shipping and handling charge covers the cost of the transportation and truck liftgate
- The truck driver will unload the pulley from the truck only, as inside delivery is not included