Medspec Thermoplastic Moldable Insert
MedSpec Back-n-Black Lumbar Support - Thermo Pockets
- The MedSpec Thermoplastic Moldable Insert is an optional thermoplatic lumbo-sacral insert that can be added to the posterior pocket of the Med Spec Back-n-Black with Thermo Pocket orthosis or Back-n-Shape II back supports
- It can be heated wet or dry to mold to an individual patient for customized support and ideal alignment
- It measures 7.5" x 13"
- Convenient universal size
- Adds more rigidity to a Med Spec back brace
- Universal size panel
- This is not returnable once it has been altered
- Exclusive formula low temperature plastic molds directly to the skin, allowing a perfect mold and maximum support from a light 6 oz. unit. Extremely rigid along the spine, it provides superior lumbar support without the discomfort of stays. It relieves pain without immobilization, eliminating concerns of atrophy.