InTENSity 10 TENS Stimulator
InTENSity 10 TENS Stimulator | Tens Machine
InTENSity™ 10 TENS stimulator is a portable electrotherapy device featuring Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS), which is used for pain relief. The stimulator sends a gentle electrical current to underlying nerves and muscle group via electrodes applied on the skin. This device has 10 pre-set selections by body part making it the easiest and most effective TENS device available on the market today. With the press of 2 buttons, the device is ready to operate effectively on the area of the body being treated.
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Power supply: 9.0 V Alkaline battery, type: 6LR61
- Adapter output: 9.0Vdc, 800mA (optional)
- Operating conditions: 5°C to 40°C （41°FH to 104°FH）with a relative humidity of 30%-75%,atmospheric pressure from 700 to 1060 Hpa
- Storage conditions: -10°C to 50°C （14°FH to 122°FH）with a relative humidity of 10%-90%,atmospheric pressure from 700 to 1060 Hpa
- Tolerance: There may be a ±5% tolerance of all setting and ±10% tolerance of output of intensity.
- Electrode Detection Function: The amplitude level will be reset to 0mA when the amplitude level is 12mA or greater and an open circuit at either channel is detected.
- Timer: 15, 30, 60 minutes and continuous
- Waveform: Mono-phase square pulse wave
- Pulse amplitude: Adjustable, 0~105mA peak at 1000 ohm Load each channel, 1mA/Step.
- Pulse Width: From 100 to 260us microseconds
- Pulse Rate: From 50 to 150 Hz
TENS stimulator device
2 sets of electrode lead wires
4 self-adhesive electrodes (50 mm x 90 mm)
9-volt Alkaline Battery (6LR61)
1 AC adaptor
1 instruction manual
1 hard carrying case
Dimensions (L x W x H): 25.4 cm x 22.9 cm x 5.1 cm (10 in. x 9 in. x 2 in.)
Weight: 0.6 kg (1.2 lb.)
One year warranty