CSC Repair Service
Clinic Supplies Canada - [ Repair Experts ]
When was the last time had your equipment maintained or repaired?
As a clinician or clinic owner, you absolutely MUST stay in compliance with regulatory obligations or you risk putting your clients at harm or losing your entire clinic to liability.
College Of Physical Therapist regulations outline You MUST:
- Provide evidence that the necessary steps have been taken to ensure that equipment is safe for patient use
- Maintain and calibrate according to manufacturer recommendations
- Ensure appropriate infection control procedures are in place
- Maintain a written record of all repair and maintenance services
- Work in accordance with regulation
CSC is now offering calibrations, full repairs and preventative maintenance (across Canada) for all your clinical needs.
Our experienced service technicians have over 30 years of experience in repairing and calibrating all makes and types of physiotherapy equipment and tables. CSC Maintenance currently services over 850+ clinic's annually by offering preventative maintenance including calibration, cleaning and repairs.
What we do: