Chattanooga Intelect Transport UItrasound Machine
Chattanooga Intelect TranSport® Ultrasound
Lightweight design, along with battery-powered option and custom designed mobile carrying bag, make transport easy!
Ultrasound is a mechanical stimulus delivered to the body by means of an ultrasound beam emitted out of an applicator. This ultrasound beam is generated in the ultrasound head by means of a crystal and transmitted to the body through the aluminum surface of the head and contact medium. Therapeutic ultrasound has a frequency range between 1 and 3.3 megahertz (MHz).
- Fully functional 1 and 3.3 MHz frequencies
- Ten user-defined memory positions for User Protocols
- Pulsed and continuous therapy operation (10%, 20%, 50% and 100%)
- Ergonomically designed sound head applicators available in a variety of sizes (1 cm², 2 cm², 5 cm² and 10 cm²) (unit comes with 5 cm² only, other sizes have additional cost to add on)
- Sound heads are watertight for use in underwater therapy
- All Sound Head Applicators are interchangeable due to Electronic Signature™ residing on all transducers
- Head-warming feature on all Sound Head Applicators =Unit uniquely designed for tabletop, wall mount, therapy cart or mobile use
- 110V or battery powered option
- Optional Therapy Cart integrates with the unit to maximize storage of clinical supplies
- Two-year warranty
|Intelect TranSport Ultrasound|
|5 cm² Sound Head Applicator||1 PK|
|Conductor™ Ultrasound Gel 8.5 oz (250 ml) Bottle||1 PK|
|Intelect TranSport Nickel Metal Hydride Battery Pack|
|1 cm² Sound Head Applicator|
|2 cm² Sound Head Applicator|
|10 cm² Sound Head Applicator|
|Intelect TranSport Carry Bag|
|Therapy System Cart (assembled)|
| Cart Adapter (Gray) - Allows the Intelect TranSport unit to attach securely to the Therapy Cart.
This is necessary when ordering a cart for a TranSport Unit.
|Mains Power:||100 - 240 VAC~50/60 Hz. 1.0 A|
|Product Weight:||5 lb (2.3 kg)|
|Shipping Weight:||9 lb (4 kg)|
|Dimensions:||12.9"L x 11.3"W x 6.4"H (32.8 cm x 28.8 cm x 16.3 cm)|
|Electrical Safety Class:||Class 1, Type B|
|Safety Tests:||UL/IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-5|