BTL-6000 Shockwave Therapy Device - SWT Easy
BTL 6000 Shockwave Therapy Device - SWT Easy
- Shockwave is a non-invasive and effective treatment to help pain relief
- It is widely used by many professional health providers in Canada
- Shockwave is an acoustic wave which carries high energy to painful areas and soft tissues with subacute, subchronic and chronic conditions.
- This energy promotes healing, regenerating and reparative processes. It’s a unique, non-invasive solution for pain associated with the musculoskeletal system.
- Just three to four treatments needed at weekly intervals.
- A therapy session only takes approximately 10 minutes.
- Having a shockwave unit in your clinic allows you to offer more treatment varieties to your patients
- An accessible, affordable and efficient shockwave unit, the BTL 6000 SWT easy is one of the most powerful and compact shockwave therapy devices on the market.
- Ergonomically shaped applicator with extra long lifetime
Medical Effects of Shockwave Therapy:
- Decrease muscle tension, Inhibition of spasms by increasing blood flow to the affected area by lessening of pathological interactions between actin and myosin
- Enhanced dispersion of Substance P (a pain mediator and growth factor). The reduction of its concentration reduces pain in the affected area and decreases risk of development of oedema
- Increase production of collagen.
- Improved metabolism and microcirculation. The SWT technology accelerates removal of nociceptive metabolites, increases oxygenation and supplies the damaged tissue with a source of energy.
- Dissolving of calcified fibroblasts
- User friendly LED interface
- 7 preset protocols
- Adjustment of the parameters during the course of the therapy
- Ergonomy designed by users
- Highly-effective, non-invasive treatment for pain associated with musculoskeletal system
- Fast relief of pain & mobility restoration
- Main fields of application: orthopaedics, rehabilitation, and sport medicine
- Pressure up to 4 bars
- Frequency up to 15 Hz
- Only 7kg including the built-in compressor
- Supplied with the most comfortable applicator on the market – special ergonomic grip and elimination of backward shocks
Treatment of the following injuries:
- Heel spur & plantar fasciitis
- Achille’s tendinitis & bursitis
- Tibialis anterior syndrome
- Patellar tendinopathy (jumper’s knee)
- Trochanteric bursitis
- Painful shoulder (calcification, tendonitis, impingement syndrome)
- Tennis/Golfer’s elbow
- Exostoses of small hand joints in case of grade 1 arthrosis
- Trigger points