BTL-6000 Shockwave Therapy Device - SWT Easy
BTL 6000 Shockwave Therapy Device - SWT Easy
- Shockwave is a non-invasive and effective treatment to help pain relief
- It is widely used by many professional health providers in Canada
- Shockwave is an acoustic wave which carries high energy to painful areas and soft tissues with subacute, subchronic and chronic conditions.
- This energy promotes healing, regenerating and reparative processes. It’s a unique, non-invasive solution for pain associated with the musculoskeletal system.
- Just three to four treatments needed at weekly intervals.
- A therapy session only takes approximately 10 minutes.
- Having a shockwave unit in your clinic allows you to offer more treatment varieties to your patients
- An accessible, affordable and efficient shockwave unit, the BTL 6000 SWT easy is one of the most powerful and compact shockwave therapy devices on the market.
- Ergonomically shaped applicator with extra long lifetime
Medical Effects of Shockwave Therapy:
- Decrease muscle tension, Inhibition of spasms by increasing blood flow to the affected area by lessening of pathological interactions between actin and myosin
- Enhanced dispersion of Substance P (a pain mediator and growth factor). The reduction of its concentration reduces pain in the affected area and decreases risk of development of oedema
- Increase production of collagen.
- Improved metabolism and microcirculation. The SWT technology accelerates removal of nociceptive metabolites, increases oxygenation and supplies the damaged tissue with a source of energy.
- Dissolving of calcified fibroblasts
- User friendly LED interface
- 7 preset protocols
- Adjustment of the parameters during the course of the therapy
- Ergonomy designed by users
- Highly-effective, non-invasive treatment for pain associated with musculoskeletal system
- Fast relief of pain & mobility restoration
- Main fields of application: orthopaedics, rehabilitation, and sport medicine
- Pressure up to 4 bars
- Frequency up to 15 Hz
- Only 7kg including the built-in compressor
- Supplied with the most comfortable applicator on the market – special ergonomic grip and elimination of backward shocks
Treatment of the following injuries:
- Heel spur & plantar fasciitis
- Achille’s tendinitis & bursitis
- Tibialis anterior syndrome
- Patellar tendinopathy (jumper’s knee)
- Trochanteric bursitis
- Painful shoulder (calcification, tendonitis, impingement syndrome)
- Tennis/Golfer’s elbow
- Exostoses of small hand joints in case of grade 1 arthrosis
- Trigger points
Looking to buy a new ITO or BTL Electrotherapy Unit for your clinic? Now’s the perfect time! Until Dec 31st, 2019, we are offering FREE travel charge for new customers looking to get their units calibrated in the greater Vancouver area, with the purchase of a new ITO and/or BTL unit. A $120CAD value, yours for free! Labor charges apply.
Calibration service must be booked anytime between Jul 1st, 2019 – Dec 31st, 2019.
Why is it important to have your units calibrated? The answers quite simple! Scheduling yearly calibration services ensure that your unit is functioning properly for patient safety. Also, annual electrotherapy testing is required by most of the Province's College of Physiotherapists.