- Lymphatic drainge is a known and clinically proven treatment method that provide immediate and visible results
- Based on BTL's pneumatic pressotherapy principle, special applicator sleeves contain overlapping chambers that provide gentle massage movements that help the natural circulation of the lymph throughout the body
- Available with 6 or 12 channels
- Electronic pressure control system
- Wide range of sleeves available with overlapping chambers
- Connectors for easy applicator change by a single click
- Automatic sleeve emptying after treatment for comfortable handling
- Preset programs that can be modified by the user
- Pressure setting from 20 to 160 mmHg
- Chamber activity shown on display
- Available applicator sleeves: Trousers, leg, and arm
Treatment/Prevention of the following Injuries:
- Chronic oedema
- Obstruction of lymph vessels
- Venous insufficiency and ischemic diseases
Looking to buy a new ITO or BTL Electrotherapy Unit for your clinic? Now’s the perfect time! Until Sept 30th, 2019 we are offering FREE travel charge for new customers looking to get their units calibrated in the greater Vancouver area, with the purchase of a new ITO and/or BTL unit. A $120CAD value, yours for free! Labor charges apply.
Calibration service must be booked anytime between Jul 1st, 2019 – Sept 30th, 2019.
Why is it important to have your units calibrated? The answers quite simple! Scheduling yearly calibration services ensure that your unit is functioning properly for patient safety. Also, annual electrotherapy testing is required by most of the Province's College of Physiotherapists.