BTL-4710 Premium Ultrasound with 5cm Applicator
BTL-4710 Premium Ultrasound, with 5cm applicator
- Sleek design and advanced technology have made BTL the leading brand for ultrasound unit
- This ultrasound machine is designed to decrease muscle spasms and reducing pain for your patients
- This high-tech ultrasound unit is made for more efficient therapy & clinician's accuracy
- One 5cm applicator included, so it is ready to use!
- Maximum safety using the embedded Rotary Field Technology
- Additional features of this premium ultrasound includes:
- Quick protocols
- Body parts navigation
- Large 7" colour touch screen for a better visualization of information
- Patient database
- Includes a rotary knob for increasing intensity
- Equal ultrasound dosage over the entire treated area
- Alternating frequencies: 1 and 3 MHz
- Heated ultrasound heads
- Modular frequency is 10-150 Hz
- Duty Factor is 5-100%
- Maximum Intensity in continuous mode is 2 W/cm²
- Maximum Intensity in pulsed mode is 3 W/cm²
- Extensive library of Preset Protocols, classified according to biological effects, with full colour anatomical images and therapy descriptions including applicator position
- 2 soundheads can be connected simultaneously
- Preset protocols and therapeutic encyclopaedia
- Optional light weight battery increases portability
- Optional models of HandsFree Sono Applicators: 18 cm² with 6 crystals; 12 cm² with 4 crystals
- MDALL 94143
Looking to buy a new ITO or BTL Electrotherapy Unit for your clinic? Now’s the perfect time! Until Dec 31st, 2019, we are offering FREE travel charge for new customers looking to get their units calibrated in the greater Vancouver area, with the purchase of a new ITO and/or BTL unit. A $120CAD value, yours for free! Labor charges apply.
Calibration service must be booked anytime between Jul 1st, 2019 – Dec 31st, 2019.
Why is it important to have your units calibrated? The answers quite simple! Scheduling yearly calibration services ensure that your unit is functioning properly for patient safety. Also, annual electrotherapy testing is required by most of the Province's College of Physiotherapists.