- This hand therapy tool is designed to help enhance motor planning and reduce kinesiophobia
- The SMART-Mirror can be used for mirror therapy or as the final stage of graded motor imagery.
- The ability to position the mirror between 90° - 65° for individualized viewing comfort
- The three ventilation windows assists with air flow and allows therapists to observe movement
- Easy setup for one-handed use while in the clinic or at home
- Sleek design offers function, mirror protection and compact storage
- May be cleaned with a soft, clean cloth or with a mild soap and water solution
- Visible shatter-proof mirror area measures 8 x 13.4"
- Weight: 2-3/4 lbs
Treatment / Prevention of the following injuries:
- Used to treat upper extremity pain and limited motion due to phantom limb, hemiparesis, arthritis, complex regional pain syndrome or following hand surgery.